We are a family run law firm in Abergavenny.
Our Firm has been in practice since 1878 as Hier Jacob & Co, moving to our present purpose built offices at Central Chambers, Lion Street, in around 1910. We have been serving Abergavenny and the surrounding area for over 140 years.
The practice was taken on by Ronald E.Y. "Ron" Morgan in 1965 and
then by his daughter-in-law Alison Morgan in 1996. With Trainee Fred Morgan joining the firm in 2013 we are now in our third generation of the Morgan family.